Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wanna win a Coach Purse???

Hey everyone!

I have a favor to ask you on this lovely Wednesday morning.

I am helping three of my favorite bloggers raise money for three different charitable organizations. Each one focusing on helping China's orphaned children. My friend and inspiration, Lisa, over at Long Road to China is raising money for Half the Sky, an amazing outfit that is building orphanages, hiring and training nannies, and feeding children in China. Everyone who as adopted from China knows that if your child was in an orphanage supported by HTS, you would be thankful.

When I heard about this three pronged effort to raise money for all the little babies left in China's orphanages, {all of whom I'd adopt if I could} I knew I had to be involved. I have donated a new Coach purse to be given away on Lisa's blog today. A donation is not required to enter the drawing but I am asking with all my heart for you to head over there and click the link to HTS and make a simple $5 donation. It would mean the world to us.
 
 
 You know this purse is perfect for the upcoming holidays. 
And you know you want it! 
So please spread the love, make a small or large donation to Half the Sky and enter to win the contest. 


No comments: