Monday, December 05, 2011

with bells on

This weekend was party party party {and party} for us. Four events to either attend, coordinate, photograph, or be guests of honor at and we are pooped! It was a fabulous festival weekend here in our little town as well. Thankfully mother nature gave us gorgeous days  full of bright sunshine and crisp enough air to feel the season that is upon us.

Today I am spending the day catching up but I have lots to show you from the weekend so stay tuned.....

Oh and in FAB news, the Coach Purse raised a good bit of money for Half the Sky so I am very grateful to all of you who participated in Lisa's giveaway! And there is still so much more to be given away over there and at the two other blogs in my sidebar! I'm gonna go take a peek now, come join me......................

No comments: