Sunday, April 16, 2006

Will the Game get Paroled UPDATE

Well the good news is that the Sequence game did get paroled. They have been taking very good care of the game and all its pieces. However, sadly we have had to put another game on "the list"- Cariboo is now on Death Row. I asked the kids several times to put away all the pieces to Cariboo after they played it and instead they brought the tiny bouncy balls up to the second floor to see how far down the hallway they could bounce them. When I found them doing this, I told them that that Cariboo was going to have to go on "the list" and they panicked! Trash day is tuesday so we will see what happens!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I am so going to do this....I go crazy when things are missing pieces- maybe we should all swap games....I'll give you 2 cariboo balls for 3 candy land pieces....etc. before you know it we should all own one fully functional game!!!!!!