Monday, October 13, 2008

Blogover myself....

Well after wanting to have a new look for my blog for the longest time, I finally just sat down and figured most of it out myself. There are still a few things I want to figure out how to do like get the text a little further from the left edge of the background, add embellishments to the sidebar, and a signature and embellishment between posts. If you know how to do any of those, please let me know. Also, be gentle with me, I a new photoshop user.

The main point of this post is really to ask you if what I have done keeps the blog readable. I certainly don't want to decorate it to the point that I am blinding you. Please send me your thoughts and opinions.

xo
S

2 comments:

Meg said...

I think it is pretty and readable......very nice- I've got photoshop envy right now- want it badly....must wait until xmas!
Meg

t~ said...

It's purdy...I need a blog makeover and really want to do it now that I have the software. I just don't have a clue how.