Tuesday, October 03, 2006

THANK YOU... CCAI SECRET PAL!


Yesterday was just one of those days at home getting little things done around the house. The kids were playing nicely and painting some masks for Halloween so I was able to organize myself for the week ahead. At the end of the day it occured to me that I should check the mail and much to my delight I found a package at my door! Thank you CCAI secret pal (yes, I am participating in TWO secret pal programs cuz I just couldn't resist!) for the very cute panda puppet. My kids immediately went for the panda but I was able to pry them loose with the chocolate you sent! My pal sent very cute chocolates in the shape of ladybugs for L & B. Very very sweet and thoughtful of you. They were delighted to have a treat for themselves!


PS. Regarding the previous post titled "Woof or Oink" I forgot to mention for those of you who are not aware, 2006 is the year of the Dog. I am very much hoping that my daughter will be either a Woof or an Oink. I won't even look up what 2008 will be- just can't go there!

My other kids are a "sssssss" and a "baaa baaa".

2 comments:

Elise said...

I got my gifts yesterday too. Secret Pals are so much fun!!!

t~ said...

What a nice gift!

Isn't it nice to get things done around the house? I just wish I could disappear and have someone else be the one who "gets them done!"