Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Posh Pickles


As if I did not have enough to do, I have opened up a CafePress store. I did it mainly b/c I couldn't quite find the Adoption gear I was looking for. Something simple and not overstated. About 7 months ago I started drawing on paper and came up with this girl only it took me this long to figure out how to get her into .jpg format to get her up on CafePress. Well I finally bought some software and did it. And now she has brothers and sisters that look like L & B. How convenient ; )

I am going to keep working on new stuff but so far here is what I have got....
















Here is a link to my CafePress Store: Support This Site

6 comments:

t~ said...

Very cute! I'll have to check into it when I allow myself to start purchasing anything related to adoption again. Love the name as well...very catchy!

Meg said...

love love love it- so great- wouldn't expect anything less from you!!!!!! I'll be buy...oops, I mean by the store soon!!!!
Meg

Anonymous said...

Genius! Someone needs to let Oprah know about this at once.
-Sarah Hutch

Shannon said...

Hi Sarah!!!

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Give that cute girl of yours a kiss from me!
xoxox
SP

Shandra said...

I love it. You know I need one with 3 sisters on it. I will check out the store.

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

too, too cute. Love it!!
I will pass it on for you:)