Friday, July 29, 2011

okay fine. I give up.

About 8-9 years ago I started making some pretty swank movies with Apple's iMovie and Final Cut software. A few years later, Apple redesigned their iMovie software and it just didn't sit well with me. I hated it. I refused to learn new ways. And for all the years that followed, I kept a computer with the wicked old version of iMovie just so I could edit in peace. Well today I decided to give myself a little "new" (which is really not so new) iMovie bootcamp tutorial. Why? Well I can't very well drag my desk top to China just so I can easily edit short video clips for the blog.


Here is a quick test of some video I took yesterday morning as I dropped Buddy off at camp. Well, not his actual camp because his camp is located on an island and this is the boat he takes every day to and from the camp. Pretty cool, eh? I took it with the iPhone so it is a bit shakey but pretty good for a phone I'd say!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Cook said...

Awesome! I need to learn how to do this! I have SO many videos of Ethan learning to crawl and eat and sit up and all that fun stuff ....