Friday, August 12, 2011

We are here!

We landed in HK an hour early which was great! The flight was over 14 hours long which is hard for adults to wrap their brains around, nevermind kids. Buddy kept asking how much longer and I would have to quote it in movie time segements. We were about 8 hours away from arrival and he asked how much longer and I just replied "4 movies". The kids fell asleep shortly thereafter and we had to wake them for landing. They are such good travelers!

I didn't sleep much and am currently in the lobby of the Regal Kowloon having my second large beer of the evening trying to get myself sleepy enough to crash for the night.

We have a pretty big group of CCAI families along with us. We will have a tour tomorrow of HK Island with our awesome guide Matthew and then have Dim Sum in the afternoon.

Mom and I may be pearl shopping tomorrow. F.U.N!

Will check in tomorrow afternoon with some pictures I hope!!!

xo
from Hong Kong

3 comments:

Glinda said...

Looking forward to the Pearl segment...

I know, I'm like a bad penny...stalkerazzi...what have you...

Gabi said...

I can not believe you are there!! So excited for you!! Sorry to not have been in touch sooner, we just got home today. And, yes, I am looking forward to the pearl shopping post too...
Love you! xoxox :)

Anonymous said...

What day do you get to meet Cici? SO happy for you and loving the updates.