Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pictures!


 I will admit, we've seen a lot of this face. We know her cry well. She doesn't like to be put down. She does NOT like the bus. But to quote Dreyfus from The Inspector Clouseau movies, "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better."

Her improvement each day has been remarkable. She's crawling everywhere, pulled herself up to a stand today and babbles baby talk incessently. She is however only on a bottle which bugs me out. I want her to be putting real food past those 4 teeth she has but she won't stand for it.

We'll just wait for her to be ready. She isn't interested in what we are eating so that is a cue she's not ready for food.


So I will leave you for the day with a mountain of photos.

Love,
Shan








Yesterday morning we went to the park across the street. It was huge and beautiful with lots to do and see!






Julie, Debbie and Anne with their daughters. I am very thankful to have these wonderful women in my travel group! Friends for life!













12 comments:

Glinda said...

Worth a thousand words, those photos are...splendid!

Adoption Momma said...

Thank you for posting all these wonderful pictures! I look forward to reading your updates.

bbk said...

Thanks for the picture "fix"! :)

Gabi said...

Love the matching jammies! She is just precious :)

Debbie Sauer said...

She is just precious. Love the pics. Blessings

Joyce said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing so many emotional moments of your lives! I am pretty sure Cici got the best family she could get!

Kathleen said...

What great pictures!! Love seeing the sisters in their matching outfits. What a sweet picture with all three of your children!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Charity, Katie, Louie & Natalie said...

Love, love, love these pics. Thanks so much for posting! Your children are so sweet together. Love the sister pics and Buddy kissing his new sister's head. Sweet!

Keek said...

Fabulous! I look forward to each of your updates, Shannon, and the pictures today made my day. Absolutely beautiful - I loved seeing all the kids together!

petits sucrés said...

DELICIOUS. Ah, she is so sweet, and oh but my GOODNESS is her face ever expressive. Oh sweet Cici. Pete cannot wait to meet you.

-xo

petits sucrés said...

ps- the sisters. I love those pics. And Ben kissing Cici? I can't even.

How are the big kids holding up? Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

yahooooooo, I love the photos. She is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you!

Mando